Published 19/10/2020. Reviewed 22/08/2022
Covid 19 statement
These rules are to protect us all and help the club remain open. Please respect them and be considerate towards each other, our volunteers and local residents.
Before you come
- Please DO NOT come up if you are experiencing symptoms such as high temperatures; a new continuous cough; changes to sense of smell and taste; or against government guidelines.
- Please bring your membership card for scanning.
- Try to come mid-week for a more relaxed experience - we expect to be very busy on sunny Sundays
- The hut wardens will monitor hut use levels. If they ask you to move outside or wait to enter, please respect this for everyone’s safety
- Please bring your own cup if you intend to use the kettle in the hut
- Antiseptic hand gel dispensers will be available in the Powder Room and at the huts. Please use them
- We will keep these measures under continual review to ensure compliance with the latest government and Snowsport England Covid-19 guidance. Ultimately, it is your decision whether you feel comfortable coming up
- Notwithstanding all of the above, have a great day out!