Published 19/10/2020. Reviewed 03/12/2020
Covid 19 statement
These rules are to protect us all and help the club remain open. Please respect them and be considerate towards each other, our volunteers and local residents.
Before you come and while outside
- Please DO NOT come up if you are experiencing symptoms such as high temperatures; a new continuous cough; changes to sense of smell and taste; or against government guidelines.
- You will be asked to provide contact details for “Track and Trace”. We recommend downloading the NHS app to scan the QR code we will display. If you don’t, please bring a pen. Also bring your membership card.
- Maintain social distancing at all times (think ski pole at arm’s length...)
- If you give or accept a lift to our car park, we recommend wearing face coverings
- Try to come mid-week for a more relaxed experience – with the challenges in getting a snow fix, we expect to be very busy on sunny Sundays
- The Members’ Hut is small so will mainly be used to collect and deposit boards and boots stored there. We have a limit of six people in there at any one time.
- You must wear a face covering in the Members’ Hut and other inside spaces. Unfortunately, you'll have to eat and drink outside for now.
- The hut wardens will monitor hut use levels. If they ask you to move outside or wait to enter, please respect this for everyone’s safety
- Please bring your own cup if you intend to use the kettle in the hut
- Antiseptic hand gel dispensers will be available in the Powder Room and at the huts. Please use them
- ...We suggest gentlemen answer nature’s call “al fresco” unless pooping. Ladies are welcome to use the Powder Room for all appropriate purposes...
- As you will be spending more time outside, we strongly recommend bringing an extra layer of clothing
- We will keep these measures under continual review to ensure compliance with the latest government and Snowsport England Covid-19 guidance. Ultimately, it is your decision whether you feel comfortable coming up this season
- Notwithstanding all of the above, have a great day out!
Kit list: In addition to your usual stuff, bring an extra layer, face covering and membership card